Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Sicky family

Little Miss Sim is sick. We're all sick but she's currently the sickest. She was up ALL night last night. I'm not exaggerating. I pretty much held her and rocked her and nursed her off and on for 10 hours straight. She slept a little but only in 15 to 30 minute intervals and then she'd wake up screaming because she can't breathe or she'd have a coughing fit. She won't take medicine. She throws up everything I've tried giving her. She doesn't throw up breast milk so I can only think she's barfing the meds because she doesn't like them. Her fever was 102 this morning and then down to 99.5 at noon today and back up to 101 tonight. Husband took a sick day to stay home with me today because I was such a basketcase.


I don't know if anything is worse than a sick baby. I fret constantly. Even though she's still feverish and coughing I feel like the worst is over. She's slept two hours straight so far, so I'm off to bed myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home