Saturday, February 04, 2006

ice cream in bed


ice cream in bed, originally uploaded by skweerell.

When Ro got home today, he was carrying a half eaten ice cream cone which he was saving for Simone. I told him that Simone was napping as I had just put her down. I was hoping he'd leave her alone but before I could catch him, he dashed off to her room and said, "Look Simone, I brought you ice cream! I loves you, Simone. I'm going to get in with you!" Then, he scrambled into her crib with her and they shared the ice cream cone. Ro showed her how to eat the cone and they dug most of the ice cream out of the cone with their fingers. The sheets were a mess but I didn't care. I never bother them if they're having some sort of positive exchange even if it disrupts naptime. I think it's sweet that thinks of his sister. She does the same thing. If I give her candy, she immediately requests a piece for Roen too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home