Monday, January 09, 2006

love

Ro and Sim love each other very much, which makes me so hapy. Sim is the most demonstrative but they both miss each other when the other is off staying with grandma. When Ro stayed with Grandma a few days ago, Sim was in the car crying and saying, "My brovver, my brovver, Roen, my brovver." She was so sad he was leaving.

Today, Sim went to Grandma's house while Ro and I went grocery shopping. About half way to the store, Ro slumped over and said, "Mommy, I'm sick!" After I queried him about it, he said, "I'm not sick. I'm just really sad." I was surprised because he normally loves going to the grocery store due to it's wonderful play area. When I asked him what was wrong he said, "I miss Simone." Then, he started crying. He recovered relatively quickly. He was pretty emotional about stuff all day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home