Sunday, February 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Robot


robot, originally uploaded by skweerell.

Ro insisted that Daddy needed a toy robot for his birthday. I convinced him to make Daddy a robot picture instead - because I happen to know that Daddy has more robot toys than you can imagine. (I think we have two boxes of robot models in the basement.) Anyhow, Ro made a nice big Robot daddy and a little Roen Robot and then decided he needed to make me and Simone as well. We're very small robots. The thing that really impressed me with Ro's robot is that he planned for it to have movable arms and he cut the paper only part way so that you can lift the robots arms and yet they're still attaced to the body. I was surprised he thought that and could execute it as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home