Saturday, July 28, 2007

pedal pedal

Roen learned to ride his bike on Saturday sans training wheels. It took about 20 minutes. No lie. I couldn't believe it. I didn't even have the camera with me because I didn't think anyone could learn so fast. The secret to our success was pedal magic, which is a video that you download with tips to ride a bike easily and it really works. I really wanted to try this because I was so traumatized by my own bike riding experiences that I didn't want Roen to be as stressed out as I was as a kid. I was 8 years old and had so many crashes and close calls that were flat out dangerous. So, I vividly remember learning to ride a bike. Roen won't remember at all because he didn't crash once. We've been on two bike outings since his learning session and he's had a few minor tips but not major splatters like I did. Hooray

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

yay!

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home