Thursday, March 23, 2006

surprise breakfast

I heard Ro knocking around downstairs the other morning. Usually he yells for me to come downstairs within minutes of getting up but he continued to bang around for about 15 minutes. Then, he woke up everybody to come down for a "suprise breakfast". I think he got the idea from a Calliou episode. He had made us each a "meal" at the table. For him and Daddy, he had made small bowls of yogurt. Simone had an empty bowl and a jar of little gerkhin pickles because "Simone really likes pickles." She does like pickles but I'm not sure if pickles are such a great breakfast. Mommy had a plate with a small cup of applesauce on it. Ro had also poured him and Simone cups of milk. Simone's milk was in a tiny dolly sized tea cup. He only had one minor milk spill. I was shocked he'd gotten it all together without much trouble because I know he must've moved a chair to get dishes from the cabinets. Simone really enjoyed eating pickles first thing in the morning. It made my stomach crinkle up just to watch her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home