Tuesday, August 30, 2005

dueling scissors

I cut Sim's hair tonight. She now has little bangs. They look ok but I wish they were a bit straighter. And, the rest of her hair isn't long enough to really do anything with so she's got a growing out sort of look. I didn't want to do it but it had to be done due to Sim's barrette eating habit, which has been driving me batty.

It's really hard to cut a baby's hair as they swivel their little heads around a lot and bat at the scissors, etc. I gave her a pair of child safe scissors to play with while I cut her hair because I figured if she had her own pair of scissors then she wouldn't be grabbing mine. That seems like a bright idea, right? Unfortunately, it didn't really work. She just used her scissors to bat at my scissors. Daddy watched us and laughed because he said it looked like we were dueling with scissors.

1 Comments:

Blogger skweerell said...

straight is relative. that's a good one. I can tell I need to get lighting fast somehow.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home