Wednesday, August 24, 2005

forklifts and wagons

Lately, Ro has been wanting to carry Sim. I finally worked out a way to teach him to do it. I tell him to pretend to be a forklift and to make sure he picks her up under her arms. It's improving his style somewhat. It's much better than seeing him drag her down the hallway way by her head and/or neck. Sim doesn't seem particularly troubled by awkward carrying/dragging but I don't like it. It looks like she's being half strangled.

Ro's wagon rolled down our driveway and into the street. Ro ran after it despite Me and Daddy frantically shouting NO! NO! NO! It was horrible. I have a huge fear of my kids getting hit by a car and this was the first time Ro has ever gone into the street without looking or anything. I was so upset. I grabbed his wagon and shoved it out in the street over and over and he freaked out and wanted to run for it every time. I kept asking what do you do? You tell mommy. Do you get the wagon? NO! Would you get a ball? NO! I think it's sunk in now but we'll be having a pop quiz in the next week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home