Friday, August 26, 2005

good bye house, hello house

Ro always wants to carry on conversations with things as well as people. Lately, he wants to talk to our house and I have to be the voice of our house of course. So, any time we leave home, Ro wants me to make the house talk and tell him that I, the house, will miss him very much while he's gone but I hope he enjoys his adventures with the car. On our way back home, I make the house eagerly anticipate Ro's arrival. Ro loves it and jumps out of the car to give the chimney a hug every time we come home. He really is a little homebody.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

I think Ro loves his house because you are so much fun. Joaquin tells me he doesn't like his house. That's why he never wants to come home. Go see train tracks, go see Grandma, Go see Popo. Anything not to come home. I can't blame him, really. There's so much that needs to be done. I wonder if he'll like it better when the backyard is finished. This sounds really more depressing than I intended it to be... :o)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home