Wednesday, July 27, 2005

winter is so far away....for some

Ro seems to really miss winter. Every day he is creating some sort of winter pretend game. Either he's Santa begging me to be his reindeer (I have to run around holding coat hangers on my head), or he's burying himself in blankets and pretending to be a melting snowman. Today, he was building a pillow mountain and attempting to go sledding on it with another pillow. It worked - sort of. And, in the bath, he was piling bubbles on his chin to be Santa's white beard. He also keeps telling me he's hot and asking me to make it cold. I can't believe he misses winter. He just isn't bothered by the cold. He wanted to play in the snow everyday. I wish I could say the same for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

You are a very good mom. I find I have a hard time playing with Joaquin but it seems to come so naturally to you. I think I was too old to have kids.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home