Thursday, December 14, 2006

Flu Mist

In case you haven't gotten a flu shot yet ---
I'd reccommend the shot over the new Flu Mist. I thought I was doing Roen a favor by requesting Flu Mist for him. I wanted to spare him the sting of a shot. However, when the nurse came in she was carrying two syringes - one for Simone and one for Roen. I reminded her that I was getting Flu Mist for Ro and she said this is it and pulled up the syringe and tilted Roen's head back. He about flipped out because he thought he was going to get a shot up the nose. I didn't blame him. It looked bad. Flu Mist is a jet of nasty tasting medicine up each nostril with a syringe (needleless of course). It took Ro longer to recover from gagging on the meds than it did for Sim to stop crying from the shot. She was too young for Flu Mist and I think that was just as well. Flu Mist is supposedly more effective though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home