Wednesday, March 29, 2006

When I grow up ...

Ro is always telling me different things that he wants to be when he grows up. Usually, it's some typical occupation - although two days ago, he told me he wanted to be a dancer and he proceeded to get really "Flash Dance" in the dining room. He leaps around and strikes all these strange poses. It is so hard not to laugh at him sometimes.

Yesterday, as we were about to read a jungle story, Ro said, " Oh, I love jungles! When I grow up, I want to be a hunter. I'll go through the jungle and hunt for marshmallows!" snerk! It's hard to catch those elusive jungle marshmallows.

Today, he wants to be a waiter/acrobat, who owns a big restaurant and who delivers your food by balancing it all on his head. I think he picked this one up from a Maisy video though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home