Thursday, August 03, 2006

funny sayings

Upon learning a playmate's name was Jarr. Ro ran up to me and said. "My friend's name is Jarr. That's a funny name. He must be from another city or something."
___________________________

After waking to discover a giant mosquito bite on his calf... "That was a little mosquito!!! AUGH!!! What happens if you meet a big one?" You could tell he thought a big one would just suck him dry. I've been trying to explain mosquitos are tiny and only take one drop of blood.
___________________________

Roen came up to me in the kitchen and said, "Mommy, I want you to say a bad word!" I said, "Ok, what bad word should I say?" Ro said, "EVVVVIIIIILLLLLL!!!!" So, I said, "EEEEEEVIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!" in a deep, throaty voice and he ran off squealing.
___________________________

While talking about the possible origins of Gatorade, Ro says, "How do they squeeze the alligator out of the crocodile?"
___________________________

After meeting another little boy with the same name ( but different spelling), Ro got in the car and was bursting with excitement. "Are we twins? Does he live in a rectangle house too?"
____________________________


A classic Ro-ism
"Millipedes are my best friends!"

___________________________

Simone's favorite saying of the moment is "I have an idea!"

Sim: I have an idea!
Me: What?
Sim: airplane!
Me: oh? Do you want to fly?
Sim: No, throw it!
(I feign throwing a paper airplane)
Sim: I catch it!
Sim: I have another idea!
Me: What?
Sim: blue airplane
(repeat several more times about a tree, a sock, or whatever else happens to be around. Airplanes are a favorite topic though.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eviiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllll ;)

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been tagged by Molly & Murphy! It's a blogging game where you list weird things about you or your children or your dog (or really, whatever you want - weird things in your fridge or sock drawer could work too). Go to sarahsthreads to see the rules as they were passed on to us

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home