Tuesday, June 20, 2006

dishwasher

I've started giving Roen chores and an allowance. We had a good week but it's sort of faltered because of other things in my life. He does help around the house but I want it to be more structured responsibilities. He has three jobs which are to put away the silverware, clear the table after dinner, and put his clothes in the hamper and clip his socks together with a clothespin.

The other day, he was sitting at the table vigorously liking his fork and spoon. I looked at him quizzically and he said, " I'm just pretending to be a dishwasher!" and kept on liking. About 15 minutes later, I opened the silverware drawer and took out a spoon that was still sort of dirty -- and then a fork. I had to seek out Ro to explain to him no matter how much he licked, all utensils needed to go through the dishwasher before getting put back in the drawer. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home