Thursday, September 28, 2006

my favorite place

I took the kids to the Science Museum today. Roen was excited and said, "Oh, the science museum is my favorite place.
Simone said, "My favorite place is Mommy cuz she's my best friend Greta." Sometimes, my daughter is just so sweet. Lately, she's been telling me that she's going to be just like me when she grows up. I write these things down so I can look back on this in 13 years when she hates me and cringes at the thought of even being related.

Sim has adopted another cute saying that I just love. When I get her ready for bed, she says, "Are you making me nice and cozy!" I think it just sounds so wonderful to think of bedtime that way.

I'm glad that Sim has been nice this week because some week's she is really tough. Also, Ro has been driving me nuts about having short hair. He's kind of bugged out that I have short hair and yet I'm NOT a boy. How can this be? We've had lots of discussions and the dilemma remains unresolved in his mind. There's a dearth of short haired mommies in the world.

In other news, Ro is adapting to school and learned two new phrases which he uses liberally.
1. Kind of but not really
2. Gross!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home