Monday, April 18, 2005

compliments

The only day I really take much trouble over my appearance is Sundays because we go to church. I don't really go to a lot of trouble. I just put on a dress rather than whatever scrubby clothes I typically scrounge around in these days. However, Ro is always shocked when I "dress up". Last Sunday, he said I looked pretty and that I did a good job getting dressed. This Sunday, he told me that I looked great and asked me if I was going to play at the beach. I was especially surprised by the beach comment. I think it was because I had on sandals for the first time this year. It's so flattering to have a three year old compliment you, however it makes me feel a little bad for being a bit toward the slipshod and slovenly these days. I'm going to try to be better but I'm just so tired most of the time. I haven't had my hair cut since before Christmas and I can't do a thing with it now either.

However, I managed to make a bunch of posts that were just sitting around as drafts. I like the feature a lot but sometimes it makes me lazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Joaquin notices when I dress up too. And you can tell it is pleasing to him by the look on his face. He liked when I had my toenails polished too. Now I think I do an okay job when I go to work but it makes me wonder what I really look like from day to day.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home