Tuesday, April 19, 2005

spring has sprung (for one day)


scooter, originally uploaded by skweerell.

We had one warm day and I got to dress Sim in Summer clothes. Then, it got cold again and now she's back in the snowsuit.

Sim learned to clap today and she's been doing it a lot. It's so cute. She's been into feeding us for awhile but has suddenly gotten really, really into feeding others. It's actually cheered me up a bit, which is nice because I've been feeling kind of grim lately. So, I'll be (grimmly) chopping vegetables or something and then glance at her in her highchair to see her smiling up at me and offering me a cheerio. It makes me feel better immediately.

Ro was examining a sock while eating lunch today. He looked up and said, "Mommy, socks are made of yarn and thread." I was surprised. He's always been smart at figuring out how things are made/ and how things should go together. quite uncanny at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home