Thursday, September 15, 2005

Crib Time Romp


cribtime, originally uploaded by skweerell.

Neither of my children are wild for stuffed animals. We have a lot but I keep them in a large box in the closet and pull them out every once in awhile if they might be relevant to something Roen is doing.

Lately, Ro has been wanting to get in the crib with Sim to play zoo or boat or spaceship or just pretend to be a baby. Sim enjoys his company and I encourage it because it can be difficult finding things a one year old and a four year old can do together. Recently, I remembered something that I used to do for Roen, which was fill his crib with stuffed animals for him to romp in. I've dumped all the animals in for both kids a few times now and they have so much fun playing together. I snapped this picture of the two of them a few days ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Look at those sweet faces!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home