Thursday, April 27, 2006

happy feet

I went upstairs briefly this morning and ended up staying up there a little longer than I intended. I could hear my children playing happily downstairs, so I wasn't too concerned until I stepped out of the stair well and saw their beaming faces and the multicolored floor. Red, blue, purple, green and yellow footprints were all over the dining room and hallway. Ro and Sim had pulled open one of the drawers of our craft cabinet and taken out the ink pads. Luckily for me and our hardwood floors, it was ones with food safe dyes.

Anyhow, I gasped in horror and I said," Ro you KNOW these ink pads are only for stamping on paper!" He seemed affronted and said, "But we ARE making footprints on paper!!!" And sure enough, they were but the paper was about five feet from the (multi-color)ink pad. ergh!!! It ended up being a breeze to clean up but for about 30 seconds I thought I was going to freak out. I've moved the ink pads to a less accessible location.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home