Sunday, September 25, 2005

medicate me

Sim really likes medicine - even Ambesol. She'd eat a whole tube of Ambesol if I let her. Ro always hated any and all medication and getting him to take cough syrup or anything was a nightmare - but a nightmare that I expected. Kids typically hate medicines but he's mostly gotten over it now. Completely the opposite for little Sim. I can just say, " Sim! Medicine!" and she'll come toddling in to get a spoonful/dropper full/squirt of Tylenol, Motrin or any sort of cough medicine quite happily. She'll squeal if I give Ro medicine without dosing her as well. I actually find this pretty disturbing especially the fact that she'd eat a tube of Ambesol or Orajel. yuck! What kind of kid enjoys numbing their entire mouth and tongue. She acts like I'm about to give her dessert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home